- First phase of £115m 72-acre ‘canal village’ in Warwickshire gets the green light
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council has given the green light to the first phase of a £115m ‘canal village’ in Hawkesbury, Warwickshire. The Terra Strategic site encompasses a total of 72-acres (29.1Ha).
- Terra secures a promotion agreement for a 38-acre site in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire
Terra Strategic has secured an agreement to promote a 38-acre site for residential development in the South Derbyshire town of Swadlincote. The site is located in Upper Midway, 1.5 miles from the town centre and could accommodate residential development, associated infrastructure and community facilities.
- Terra secures a promotion agreement for a 47-acre site in the Staffordshire village of Acton Trussell
Terra Strategic has secured an agreement to promote a 47-acre site for residential development in the historic South Staffordshire village of Acton Trussell. The site is located on the southern edge of the village and could accommodate much-needed new local amenities, as well as a significant number of high-quality homes.
- Planning application submitted for 50 homes in Melksham, West Wiltshire
Solihull-based Terra has submitted an Outline Planning Application for 50 homes with extensive landscaping and play facilities, located on the outskirts of the market town of Melksham, West Wiltshire.
- Terra secures a hybrid agreement to promote and purchase a 300-acre golf course in Bedfordshire for a £500m new garden village
Terra Strategic, in partnership with housebuilder Hayfield, has entered into a hybrid agreement to promote and part-purchase the 307-acre Cainhoe Wood Golf Club in central Bedfordshire. The £500m new ‘Beaufort Park’ garden village proposed for this site could deliver 1,600 homes, extensive community facilities and infrastructure enhancements.
- Terra disposes of 10-acre Nottinghamshire residential site to Bloor Homes
Terra Strategic has sold a 10-acre former Green Belt site in the Nottinghamshire village of Cropwell Bishop to Bloor Homes for in excess of £5million.
- Planning application submitted for first phase of £115m 72-acre ‘Canal Village’ in Warwickshire
Solihull-based Terra Strategic has submitted a Full Planning Application for 212 homes and community facilities, which is the first phase of the masterplan for the 72-acre (29.1 Ha) former Hawkesbury Golf Club in Bedworth, Warwickshire. The Gross Development Value of the whole ‘Canal Village’ is in the region of £115m.
- Planning permission granted for 36 new homes in Bedfordshire village of Moggerhanger
Terra Strategic has received Detailed Planning Consent for a scheme of 36 new homes off Bedford Road (A603) and Park Road in the small rural village of Moggerhanger in Central Bedfordshire.